Black Friday 2020 might not officially begin until later this week, but the deals are already starting to pour in. EA’s Madden NFL 21 is discounted already, and now another one of the publisher’s sports games is available for a nice savings.
This year’s NHL game, NHL 21, is currently marked down to just $28 right now at online retailer Amazon. The deal applies to the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game’s standard edition.
Amazon’s deal on NHL 21 is the best around, but other retailers have discounted the title as well. For example, Best Buy is matching Amazon with a $28 offer of its own, while Target has the game for $30 on PS4 and Xbox One.
NHL 21 is playable on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X, but EA is not releasing a dedicated update to the hockey game for those machines. Despite that, people playing NHL 21 on the next-gen consoles through backwards compatibility may see some benefits in terms of loading times and smoother frame rates.
For more Black Friday coverage, see our guide to this year’s Black Friday sales, store hours, and more. We’ve also browsed all the biggest Black Friday ads and highlighted the best Black Friday gaming deals to keep your eye on this week, including the best deals for PS5/PS4 and Xbox Series X/Xbox One.
- The Best Gaming Deals For Black Friday 2020 (Nintendo Switch, PS4/PS5, And Xbox One/Series X)
- Black Friday 2020: Thanksgiving Day Store Closings, Retailer Ads, And Deals To Expect
- Black Friday Ad Scans 2020: Best Deals At Walmart, Target, And More
- Walmart Announces PS5, Xbox Series X Restock Date And Time For Black Friday
- PS5 And Xbox Series X Will Be Available In GameStop Stores On Black Friday
- Best Black Friday 2020 Nintendo Switch Deals: Games, Console Bundle, And More
- Best Black Friday 2020 PS5 And PS4 Deals: Games, PS Plus, And More
- Best Black Friday 2020 Xbox Series X And Xbox One Deals